23 March, 2013

Back to basics!

I should admit that for quite some time now, I've been a bit too ambitious about taking this space further, by stopping to write here and moving all my great writing(!) to a secret, undisclosed place, unleashing my full imagination there and building up some good writing... and ultimately becoming an author! Well.. so far the dream is so good. But I should say a little bit of practicality also helps.

I'm adivising myself to take it one step at a time, and not miss the wood for the trees. So I'll continue to write here too, and when the time is right, hopefully it all comes together to make a fine piece! If you really liked my writing, and waited to hear something like this from me (Your God bless you!), pray for me for your sake, so that you end up with a good book of mine in hand, in the near, foreseeable future!

Welcome back to reading my scribbles yet again!

"One step at a time"

Rajaji

2 comments:

Kalyan said...

Super machi. I m sure you ll be an author in the near future.All the best.

rajaji said...

Thanks Kaks..

On fame

What is fame but a vice traversing between two restless minds, the one that seeks what itself cannot generate in its own moral mirror, and t...